The Toxic Toes
Danny’s Dad is the Best Goalkeeper in the World Ever, and Danny wants to be the best in the world at something too. With the help of his best mate Matthew, and plenty of suggestions from Mr Bibby at the Great Big Book of World Records, Danny sets out on his quest.
• Just how many bogeys can one nose produce?
• Can Danny make his big sister mad by giving her his nits?
• Why doesn’t Danny ever change his underpants?
• Will Coalclough Sparrows get knocked out of the cup?
• And most important of all – will Danny become a Record Breaker, just like his Dad?
The Baffled Brain Boffins
After what seems like a simple shopping trip with Mum goes horribly wrong, Danny wakes up in a weird and wonderful world, where ladies have beards, trumps can break windows, and all the grown ups are wearing nappies.
• Why does Danny insist his cardigan is full of holes, when he doesn’t even have a cardigan?
• How many types of fart are on Matthew’s list?
• When did Danny change his name to Drainy Babbler?
• And most important of all, how can Danny be a Record Breaker when only his best friend can understand a word he says?
Baffled? So are the Boffins!